Trittium pricing change and roadmap update
By Inkarias - 2019-09-10
- The team will start the sales of their portion of the fee on the market. In the last 5 months, the project was hosting at a loss, an economic model not sustainable in the long run.
- PoCoN model for cold hosting will be reviewed to fit a 25% burn ratio and 75% for the team. The general hosting costs are currently around 0.8 cents, and with a huge competitive market, the team cannot allow to increase prices to support 25/25/50, but even just burning will make sustainable on the mid-long term.
- The official launch of the loans platform is delayed again. The current team size does not allow the group to put more people on loans features and development.
- TrttExplorer / All in one explorer is already under development at https://dev.chains.trittium.cc/ and should be released in the production environment within 10 days. In short, all the coins are stored in the same database. The important feature is the auto-rebuild.
- Mobile Wallet: About 3 weeks to full production. It will include staking for some coins listed with us. Will be monetized as S.A.S. (Software as Service).
- Addition of new payment solutions: Paypal , credit cards , and other major crypto currencies. This gateway should be available within 45 days and the liquidity will be directly brought by the different fees.
- Support for ETH and ETH based wallets, ideas for Delegated Staking , integration of the Trtt hosting services in exchanges with TrttAuth are still considered by the team and might be implemented in the upcoming times.